Full flow capacity of the multiport is determined with only three out of four valves in operation. Thereby, the valve allows for replacement or service on relief valves with no down-time, as it is possible to shut-off any of the valves if broken and open for the extra fourth valve by the turn of a handwheel. Thereby, three valves will always operate fully to relieve tank pressure and save both time and money.
Body: Ductile iron
Clapper: Stainless steel
Bleeder valve: Stainless steel
Seat disc: Teflon
Relief valve :
Body: Forged aluminum
Spring guide: Aluminum
Seat disc: Coated steel
Spring: Resilient synthetic rubber
Gas types: LPG (Propane, Butane)
Connections: Thread, flange
Type: NPT, ANSI
Pressure range: Max. 27 bar (391 psi)
Capacity: 27,400 SCFM (Air at 120% of set pressure)
Sizes and ranges: 2" , #300
Standards: UL listed, ASME
*Materials and specifications are subject to generalisation. Our experienced people are ready to help you find the correct fit for your application.
- "Pop-action" = max. protection, min. product loss
- Rubber plug with chain for manifold protection
- Automatic reseating of relief valves after discharging
- 'Bubble tight' seal
- Periodic removal and replacement allowance of relief valves with no down-time
- Can be mounted directly to a welding neck flange or manhole cover plate.
- Inlet piping not required
- Unique seat ring assemblies to preclude turbulence
- Efficient flow capacity
- Operating lever is only locked in the mid-position or in a position to seal either relief valve
Did you know?
Placement of the clapper disc in an intermediate position could restrict flow through one of the relief valves, causing it to destroy the resilient seat disc
Get in touch!
Whether you already know what you need, or you would like the opinion of an expert, we are always ready to help you out.