Reinforcing global presence and volume
FAS Flüssiggas Anlagen GmbH (based in Salzgitter, Germany) will in the future be part of MAKEEN Energy. FAS thus becomes the latest branch of MAKEEN Gas Equipment, our trading division.
Mutual advantages and synergies
The acquisition of FAS adds extra volume and new business areas to MAKEEN Gas Equipment. By building on FAS’s physical locations and its strong relations to the market, MAKEEN Gas Equipment can now be further strengthened by adding more self-produced equipment, a wider product portfolio in general, a larger service area thus offering added value to customers – from purchase, consultancy and delivery to installation, and on-site services.
High volume, combined with many years in the business, means that FAS holds a strong position within the industry. FAS and MAKEEN Gas Equipment can, therefore, achieve substantial synergies in relation to the key suppliers, both in terms of higher volume as well as easier daily access to the Germany-based suppliers for the other branches of MAKEEN Gas Equipment.
FAS’ subsidiary company, Ninnelt, will likewise become part of MAKEEN Energy.
Facts about MAKEEN Energy a/s
- The MAKEEN Energy group joins MAKEEN Gas Solutions, MAKEEN Cryo, MAKEEN Gas Equipment and MAKEEN EnviroTech under the same roof.
- Together, these companies and brands make it possible for MAKEEN Energy a/s to provide 360-degree energy solutions of every kind – Cylinder filling equipment, liquefaction of biogas plants, plastic waste conversion plants, gas equipment of every kind, customer service and spare parts and much more.
- MAKEEN Energy a/s is owned by Saudi Al-Ayuni Investment & Contracting Co.
Facts about FAS Flüssiggas Anlagen GmbH
- FAS Flüssiggas Anlagen GMBH was established in 1975 in Salzgitter in Germany
- FAS specializes in the development and production of technological equipment for the oil and gas industry.
- FAS created new segment developments for LNG, SNG and equipment for industrial applications.